Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

R Kelly - A song for Virginia Tech



I was personally deeply saddened by the events that unfolded at Virginia Tech, however a tragic event such as this one could happen practially anywhere at any time in the United States. It is so easy to buy a gun... There should be a control on guns in the states, otherwise I truly believe that this won't be the last time we'll see something like this happen in a school, university, mall etc...

I just wanted to share my thoughts on this with you and I thank you for listening.

R kelly is going to release a single called "Rise Up" on May 15th, which was written to support Virgina Tech. 100 % of the net proceeds will go to Hokie Spirt Memorial Fund and will be available digitally.

Here's a sample of "Rise Up", don't forget to show your support for Virginia Tech.

Virginia Tech, we're thinking about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment