Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Prince!






I know that Prince isn't big on birthdays but I do think that it's always good to celebrate a birthday, to me it's basically the celebration of life!

This is why I've decided to dedicate tonight and tomorrow to Prince's birthday (which is on June 7th).

I will fill my blog with tons of videos and will be more than happy to get your comments and requests about my favorite artist, the talented, musical genius, amazing PRINCE!

Make sure to turn on my special PRINCE PLAYLIST whenever you're not watching a video!


Let's start off with a small documentary about Prince and what people think of him:


Prince - Art of Musicology - Part1
Uploaded by pacouli


Lovesexy Tour - Purple Rain:


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu13o_prince-purple-rainlivesexy
Uploaded by pacouli

Prince - Live Acoustic:


Prince - Art Of Mus. Acoustic Medley
Uploaded by pacouli



This is a beautiful video of Prince and Mayte: "The Morning Papers"



America:



From the "Under The Cherry Moon" days:



Little Red Corvette/Housequake Live:


Prince - LittleRedCorvette & Housequake
Uploaded by pacouli


To my French viewers, enjoy this documentary it's in French!


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xunmi_documentaire-prince-trafic-musique
Uploaded by pacouli


"Call My Name":


Prince - Call My Name
Uploaded by pacouli



"The Most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Mustang Mix:


Prince - Most Beautiful Girl MustangMix
Uploaded by pacouli

Prince and Maceo Parker:


Prince & Maceo Parker - Live
Uploaded by pacouli


3121 - 2006 BET AWARDS:


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgt00_prince-3121-bet-awards-2006
Uploaded by pacouli


Joy In Repetition - Amazing live performance!


Prince - Joy In Repetition - Live
Uploaded by pacouli



Sexy M.F. - He sure is!!!


Prince - Sexy MF
Uploaded by pacouli



"Eye Hate You":


Prince - Eye Hate U
Uploaded by pacouli

Purple Rain - One Nite Alone Live:


Prince - Purple Rain - One Nite Alone
Uploaded by pacouli

"The One":



This is just a very small selection of all the music Prince has done over the past 30 years! But I'm sure that you'll enjoy it! My favorite videos are his live performances, he is such an amazing performer, it's pure genius!



Prince thank you for the beautiful music

No comments:

Post a Comment