Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

The end of Gwen Stefani's solo career


Gwen Stefani has reunited with No Doubt. She's heading into the studio with her old band to start work on a new album, their first since 2001's Rock Steady. Gwen left the group to pursue a solo career, admits there have been problems in the band as they get ready to start work on their sixth studio effort.

She said: "It would be ridiculous to say there was no tension, because my solo career has been going on and on. It was never supposed to be this long".

Her two albums - 2004's Love. Angel. Music. Baby. and The Sweet Escape, which was released in 2006 - were both worldwide hits.

Despite her individual success, Gwen recently admitted she was desperate to make another No Doubt record. She says: "I don't think I will make another solo album. I can't predict anything, but I don't plan on making one of these solo dance project records, I definitely feel myself going back to No Doubt to do a new album. I've got the idea in my head and that's all I can think about."

No comments:

Post a Comment