Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Alanis Morissette's New Album!


Alanis Morissette is back in the studio working on "Flavors of Entanglement," her first new studio album since 2004’s "So-Called Chaos." A lot has happened in the interim including a well-publicized split with her fiancée, actor Ryan Reynolds and yes, in addition to more vast political concerns, she’s talking about her life on the album.

“Writing about my own personal relationships is my favorite thing to do ’cause it’s the only thing I can really comment on with any kind of conviction or authority,” she says. “I guess I could have fictionalized this whole record, but that wouldn’t have been fun for me.”

Alanis also added: “I love to dance so there’s a lot of loops and beats on this record where you can dance your face off.” (source: Rolling Stones)

In this case, I hope she'll do something like the remix she did of Seal's "Crazy", here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment