Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Janet Jackson - Behind the scenes of "Feedback"


Janet Jackson gave an exclusive interview to Extra on the set of her new music video, Feedback, where she revealed what can be expected from her upcoming CD.

“I love the dance. I love the mid tempo stuff. I love the slow songs and the baby making songs. It still has that element to it.”

“You don’t know how many people come up to me and say, ‘This child was conceived listening to you."


She mentioned the following about her music: “It makes me want to dance and that's the nice thing. I love listening to music that makes me want to get up and move.”

Janet Jackson’s new video, Feedback, will be aired exclusively on “Extra” tonight, Wednesday, January 2nd (source:
m&c)




It looks like Janet's video is going to be full of amazing effects and choreography, can't wait to see how it turns out, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment