Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mariah Carey - Empire State Building Lighting Ceremony


Mariah attended the lighting ceremony at the Empire State Building in New York City where the tower will be lit in pink, lavender and white this weekend in honor of her new album E=MC².



Here's Mariah's speech:

"This is the epitomy of festive. I'm so excited to be here. I never ever thought when I was a little girl growing up here in New York, which I think is the best place in the world, that I would ever, ever, ever be able to achieve something like this and I just... I'm very, very excited. I feel very blessed and very grateful to God so here I am. And I guess I'm about to... just first of all thank you everybody and second of all, light it on up! Are we ready to do that?"




No comments:

Post a Comment