Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Madonna Covers Interview Magazine

Madonna Interview Magazine

Madonna goes back all in black and white to her “Like a Virgin” period in the May issue of Interview Magazine. Madonna shows off her slender, well toned body in an amazing photoshoot, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

Gus van Sant interviews Madonna and discusses Malawi, helping kids with AIDS, the new movie she is working on, and getting into arguments with people. Here are some quotes of the interview. To read the entire interview and watch the rest of her photoshoot click here.

Madonna on her music and her movie:

"I don’t have a record deal right now with anybody," she said. "I don’t know how I’m going to get my music out the next time I make a record. I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career, because this movie has consumed every inch of me.

"Between that and my children, I don’t have the time or energy for anything else."

Madonna on arguing:

“I think it’s good to get into arguments with people and have them say, ‘That sucks’ or ‘You’re crazy’ or ‘That’s cheesy’ or ‘What do you think of this?’ If anything, it helps you understand what you believe in and what you’re passionate about and what is s—. I think it’s important to have a sounding board.”



Madonna Interview Magazine2

No comments:

Post a Comment