Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Usher Dreams Of The Super Bowl!


Usher will perform the football season’s kickoff concert on Thursday in New York’s Columbus Circle along with Keith Urban and Natasha Bedingfield. The 3 p.m. concert will be held just before the season opener, when the Washington Redskins take on the Super Bowl champion New York Giants.

Usher is already aiming at next year's Super Bowl:

“I don’t think it’s too early to consider it,” said Usher, speaking from Atlanta. “Certainly being associated with the organization makes that a lot more possible. There have been conversations for a lot of years about me being part of a performance at a Super Bowl.”

He added: “I’m hoping that this leads, definitely, to that. This whole process is basically you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.”

Recently Prince and Tom Petty performed at the Super Bowl, can Usher really pull it through?

At the kickoff concert, Usher plans to perform “Here I Stand,” “Changing Places” and “What’s Your Name” with guest star will.i.am.

Do you think Usher would be the right choice for the Super Bowl?




No comments:

Post a Comment