Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Michael Buble supports Leon Jackson!


Leon Jackson wowed the crowds at Wembley Arena when he performed a duet with Michael Buble. The Scottish singer, who is now in the final four of X Factor, was invited on stage by the Canadian crooner when he played a concert at the London venue this week.

"That's the pinnacle for me, man," he said of the experience. "I've grown up in the last few years listening to Michael Buble and I got to sing with him. I just can't explain it."

It's great to see talented artists such as Michael Buble support new talent.

Here's Leon with Michael at Wembley:




The sound of the above video isn't perfect so here he is again on X Factor, what do you think, is he as good as Michael says? I sure think he's got talent!



No comments:

Post a Comment