Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

Lenny Kravitz Postpones His European Tour


Lenny Kravitz has been forced to take the decision to postpone his European Tour for the time being.

Lenny checked into Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami earlier this week to treat bronchitis as well as severe dehydration and fatigue.Kravitz was scheduled to play dates in London and Brussels next week and throughout Europe into March, but the dates have been cancelled and are expected to be rescheduled in the coming weeks.

"I would like to apologize to my fans in Europe," Kravitz said in a statement. "I am extremely disappointed that I am not able to come to Europe to see everyone and also perform. Unfortunately I need to take this time to rest and get healthy and so I was forced to make this decision."

All the best to you Lenny, I'm sure your European fans will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment