Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Trina - Video Stills from "I Gotta Thang For You"


Trina recently shot her video for "I Gotta Thang For You" Featuring Keyshia Cole. The video also features New York Jets Running Back Thomas Jones. Video Coming Soon!!!

Throughout the past decade Trina has had the pleasure of gracing the covers of some of the top publications in the country, including three cover stories in KING Magazine, The Source, Smooth, XXL, Sister 2 Sister and most recently Ocean Drive just to name a few, helping her to build her name and her brand. For Trina, business is a priority. Aside from her music, she has other business ventures and is intent on building an empire to grow her brand. “I’m trying to make myself more of a business person this time around,” she says speaking more in-depth about her, Diamond Princess & new Diamond Doll fragrance, Pink Diamond Couture Clothing, and her future acting career.

But first, Trina is going to make sure that her music is right, which is why she is in such high demand as a featured guest artist. In between working on her fourth album entitled “Still Da Baddest”, she has kept herself busy by appearing on hit records. “I’m honored to do those guest appearances,” she says. “I’m a chick in the game who is working, and people will respect that. “ I came in the game as the “Baddest Chick” and I have “NO” intentions on resigning from my critically acclaimed title or handing down my crown.”






"Still Da Baddest" In-Stores April 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment