Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Brandy – Working on Sixth Album

Brandy New Album

Good news Brandy fans, the R&B singer is working on her sixth album. Her last album “Human” managed to get two number 1 hits with "Right Here (Departed)" and “Long Distance”. Timbaland and Will.I.Am are both producing the album.

Even though the trend shows that hip-hop electro music is popular at the moment, Brandy would prefer not to go in that direction. Even though Timbaland is behind the Black Eyed Peas latest very successful album “The E.N.D”.

"I think I’m gonna go for a more R&B feel," Brandy says about her new project. "I think R&B right now is coming back to the forefront where it needs to be and artists are doing real music now."

When will a new single come out? "I really can‘t tell you but it won’t be four years from now," she said, referencing the time in between her last two albums. "I can promise you that."

Brandy will premiere her new VH1 series “Brandy and Ray J": A Family Business” next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment