Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grace Jones Says NO To Lady Gaga Collaboration

Grace Jones LadyGaga

Lady Gaga recently asked Grace Jones to collaborate with her on a new song, but the legendary Slave To The Rhythm singer refused saying that she would rather work with someone who doesn’t copy her, and who is more original.

Has Gaga asked her to collaborate? “Yes, she did, but I said no,” Jones responded. “I’d just prefer to work with someone who is more original and someone who is not copying me, actually.”

She also isn’t too keen on Lady Gaga“steeling” her style:

"Well, you know, I've seen some things she's worn that I've worn, and that does kind of piss me off."  (Essence.com)

Grace Jones will keep her originality to herself, as she should. I completely agree with her, she should just do her thing, and not be too concerned about what Lady Gaga is doing. Finally someone who tells it how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment