Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Janet Jackson - "Roch Witchu" Concert Dates!


Janet Jackson has also launched JanetFanClub.com, a dedicated tour website where the public can sign up for access to presale tickets, exclusive content, and contests. Pre-registration has begun for the website, which will go live on May 28th.

Janet says she has missed being out on the road performing for fans, and says she thinks about how to perform each song even when she's recording: "I have missed it, and it means a great deal to me. I love bringing something to life. When I'm creating music or singing the music I think about the stage performance, I think about tour, I get ideas about each song for the structure of the show. Even though it tends to change at times, but still, that's where the process, the idea, tends to start that early on for myself."

Dates confirmed so far on the Janet Jackson Rock Witchu tour are:

September 10 - Vancouver, BC - GM Place
September 29 - Montreal, QC - Centre Bell
October 13 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
October 15 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center
October 17 - East Rutherford, NJ - Izod Center




No comments:

Post a Comment