Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

New Michelle Williams Promo Pic + News about "We Break The Dawn"


Here's a new promotional picture that Michelle Williams featured on her Myspace account. Fans expecting the video premiere of "We Break The Dawn" may have to wait until Monday as Michelle mentioned in her recent myspace blog:

I don't think the video will be ready to premiere as posted!!! I thought that I should let you know!! Trust me....I am so ready for it to be out, but at the same time I want it to be perfect for you guys!!!! I know that I'm disappointing many of you out there who have been ANXIOUSLY waiting!!! That's kinda why I hate when dates are set and made public and then the artist or label decides to change it!!! It's been a lot of that lately in the industry!!! Hopefully by Monday.....the world will see it!!!

Once again "momma" is sooooooo sorry about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment