Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Ashanti "The Declaration" Promotional Pictures!


As Ashanti is getting closer and closer to releasing her new album "The Declaration" (June 3rd), new beautiful official promotional pictures for her album are erupting.

Ashanti brings her best game and more on her fourth studio album, the aptly titled The Declaration, arriving in June of 2008 as the most complete and compelling offering of her career. A soaring collection of new tracks, penned by the multi-talented artist, the intricately produced album captures her alluring presence and incredible vocal range.

The Declaration is an impressive rollout of A-list producers, including Jermaine Dupri, LT Hutton, Babyface, Pharrell Williams, Bryan Michael Cox and others. A sizzling snapshot of the heat-seeking Ashanti can be gleamed from the new single; “The Way That I Love You” produced LT Hutton. The song skillfully plays up the ever-present voice of the star. You can feel Ashanti reveling in her new-found independence, which she effortlessly displays with a powerful sense of purpose throughout every song on the new album. “One of the reasons I call the album ‘The Declaration,’ is because I feel it’s important to present all sides of what being a woman is about,” she says. “Historically, we’ve always been relegated to the bottom of the totem pole, whether it’s business or the battle of the sexes or just empowering each other. I want this album to make people feel stronger about themselves. I’ve always used the ups and downs in my own life as well as others close to me as a motivational tool and I hope my music comes off that way. I felt a lot of passion making this record. I loved every minute I was in the studio.”





No comments:

Post a Comment