Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Alicia Keys’ Birthday Wish

Alicia Keys Birthday
Today is a very special day for Alicia Keys...it's her birthday! Alicia Keys is asking all of her fans to donate to "Keep a Child Alive" to help people in Africa and India who cannot always celebrate their birthdays.

Check out Alicia's message below!

Hey everyone,

Its that time again. My birthday!

Birthdays have become such a precious commodity in Africa and India where without your help many will not live to experience another birthday. Instead of buying me a gift I would love to have you donate to my organization "Keep a Child Alive" so that another child, another mom, another dad, another sister or brother can live to see and celebrate more birthdays with their families. Its easy...you can start by donating here.

Please, I'm so blessed with what I already have and just knowing someone will have another year at life is the best birthday gift I could ever receive! Thank you for your generosity!

With absolute love,

Alicia

To make a donation for “Keep a Child Alive”, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment