Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Keri Hilson Performs “Knock You Down”

Keri Hilson Knock You Down
Keri Hilson had a great year and this one sure seems to be off on a good start. With two Grammy nominations and a successful debut album Keri has everything to keep her happy. Recently she sat down with Billboard Magazine for an interview and performed “Knock You Down”.

"I am so excited about the Grammy nominations. It is super, duper, duper exciting to just be mentioned," Hilson tells Billboard.com. "Even to just be on the paper to be nominated -- that is such an honor. Win or lose, I had an incredible 2009. I feel like I don't have to take an award home to be pleased

"I can't say either category would mean more. I mean, both of them can bring home a Grammy. But Best New Artist is kind of tricky because you only get one shot at winning that award," she says.

This year, she will be working on her second album and would love to collaborate with Robin Thicke, Lauryn Hill, and Ryan Leslie. These are some great pics to collaborate with, let’s see what Ms. Hilson will come up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment