Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lenny Kravitz on ‘Another Day’ Leak

Lenny Kravitz Michael Jackson 
The snippet of ‘Another Day’, a collaboration between Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz has been removed from the internet. Sony BMG executives do not understand how it was leaked. Lenny Kravitz also made an announcement yesterday about the leak in a video (watch below).

“The song was recorded by Michael and myself. I produced it for him”. “I wrote the song and I played all the instruments on the track. It was one of the most amazing musical experiences that I’ve ever had.”

He hopes that a solution to the leak will be found soon, and that Michael Jackson’s fans will be able to hear it in its entirety as both Michael and him intended. Also the DJ which featured in the track wasn’t part of the track, which is good news as it really didn’t suit the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment